Tuesday 1 March 2016

The Future!

      I feel good. After my post yesterday, and how good yesterday's video turned out, I feel good. I went to sleep happy last night instead of just tired. I was happy with the footage I shot and edited last night instead of merely apathetic. Now I just need to keep this feeling going!
     I received a fair amount of positivity from many people in regards to yesterdays post. I had people telling me that they thought it was brave of me to put that out there, and I got a lot of messages from close friends simply saying that they loved me. I didn't post it for recognition, or to be brave--I appreciate the remarks, don't get me wrong! My only reason for publishing it was to get that all out there. To let people know why my content was suffering. And I did. And it felt good.
      I'm moving steadily closer to vlog 100; I'm filming 98 today! And I am excited for it! I'm excited that at the three vlogs before it will be up to my standards and worthy of preceding my 100th. I have a few submissions in already, and I know for sure of a few more. I am so excited to share these with all of you. The ones I have already are pretty good. Honestly, above and beyond what I was expecting when I set out with this crazy plan. Y'all just have to wait a few more days to see it!
       I do have sort of a plan for what happens after this milestone, a very vague plan. In the near future, I will be doing a Draw My Life video, once I figure out how I want to set it up... And work on my drawing skills. Unless someone wants to volunteer? No? Okay... I'll do it. After that I will be posting skits on a more regular basis, along with the challenge videos which used to be a regular feature, and I hope to bring back my news show.
      In regards to the news show, I hope to streamline it more and have a specific theme for the entire series. What that theme is will be kept a secret until I upload the first episode of this newly revamped and retooled series! Suffice to say, I am pretty excited for this new series, and cannot wait to see how it goes! I may have just gotten sidetracked and worked on that for like forty minutes... Oops. But I'm excited! And I hope you will be too!
       So that's the future. It looks pretty good. The present is looking decent as well. Lots to do, and lots to look forward to. I'm so glad to have all of you on this journey with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment