Tuesday 29 March 2016

To put it briefly...

     You've been without a blog post for a few days now. Everybody okay? Ya'll feeling alright? That's good, that's good. It was Easter, so the weekend was four days instead of two! That's the whole reason there was a lack of a blog.
      It was a busy weekend, that's for sure. Moved into my new apartment. Which took basically the whole time due to the packing and unpacking and driving. I will be uploading pictures eventually! There was supposed to be a vlog up today, but due to lack of internet and forgetfulness on my part, there isn't... Oops.
      This probably going to be short, I'm rocking a killer headache like Kayne rocks Kayne. Okay, maybe not that extreme. But it is up there!
     Uh... There will definitely be a vlog up tomorrow! I may even break down and use the last of my data on my phone--no, that's a bad idea. There will be a vlog up tomorrow though! A vlog that I started filming Friday and finished filming yesterday... Oops.
      Wow. This is short. 

No comments:

Post a Comment