Thursday 3 March 2016

Milestones on World Book Day

       Gonna be straight up with y'all here: this blog and tomorrow's will probably be on the theme of milestones. Specifically the somewhat significant milestone that I will be accomplishing today (filming my 100th vlog, pay attention)! I have stuck with this vlog for well over 100 days (especially since most of my first ones took place over a few days to a week), and have poured countless hours into editing and filming. Add in the other content on my channel, and I don't even want to think about the time! Added up (yes, I literally just did the math) I have created over 11 hours of YouTube content. Eleven hours. I, uh, well. I didn't think it was close to that. That's a lot of hours. That's more than a season of Game of Thrones, and almost as many deaths. Too dark of a joke or just dark enough? Let me know! I'm kidding. Don't let me know, I don't care.
       Milestones! This vlog will actually be my 115 upload, but that doesn't matter. I'm not counting everything else. Just vlogs. I am so excited to share all the submissions with you guys tomorrow! I'm probably gonna cry at some point in the video too, so you definitely have that to look forward to! If that's something you've been waiting to see. It probably is, you monsters. (I really hope my giddiness is apparent in my writing right now)
       I got super sidetracked from writing this like two hours ago and my whole train of thought has been derailed. 
      Uh, yeah, big day today/tomorrow. So...big days I guess. And, today is also World Book Day! So go and pick up a book! Any book! Yes, comics totally count! Here's the plan, okay?
  1. Read this
  2. Watch my vlog  
  3. Like and subscribe (duh)
  4. Read a book! 
     I have a few suggestions for that book, in a variety of genres:
  1. You're Never Weird on the Internet (almost) - Felicia Day 
  2. Chose Your Own Autobiography - Neil Patrick Harris
  3. Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls - David Sedaris
  4. Dune - Frank Herbert 
  5. The Name of the Wind - Patrick Rothfuss 
  6. Ms Marvel: No Normal - G. Willow Wilson
  7. Deadpool: Dead Presidents - Various
  8. The Blade Itself - Joe Abercrombie
  9. American Gods - Neil Gaiman
  10. The Ocean at the End of the Lane - Neil Gaiman
  11. Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman
  12. I think you see where that's going
  13. Leviathan Wakes - James SA Corey
Go out and read! Explore new worlds, discover new cultures! Learn new things about yourself! AND HAVE FUN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment