Friday 11 March 2016

Why I do this

       I have a very short time to write this. Mainly because I was putting it off because I couldn't think of a topic. But, I don't write these for the topic, I write them for the sake of writing. Writing everyday is something that, as a writer, should be a habit. It's a form of mental exercise that allows me to hone my craft and become a better writer. I should be improving every single day. I take weekends off from this blog because my weekends should be focused on other writing pursuits. Like my professional writings, skits/other for YouTube (the other is still a secret (shh!)), and my more creative pursuits (memoir, novels, poetry, short stories).
       I write this during the work week because it takes a relatively short time to write, I rarely need to research or format anything for this. And the ones that I do research, usually take the entire day for me to actually write the article because I have to do it in the short times I have available.
      I honestly enjoy writing these and hope that you all enjoy reading them! I know I don't have a consistent theme on here, but I don't really feel the need for one. I write what I want, when I want. I literally have no one to answer to on this blog! As an artist, that is amazingly freeing! This is really short, but I have a headache, so deal with it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment