Thursday 17 March 2016

To My Love

     Um...so...yeah. Kinda forgot to post yesterday... Sorry about that, I know you were all devastated that you didn't get to read whatever eye-opening, cleverly written piece that I was going to publish yesterday. I can only assure you that it was going to be groundbreaking and possibly kick start the next phase of human evolution. But I done screwed up and forgot to post. Sorry next stage of human development, guess you're gonna have to wait and happen naturally because today I'm going to talk about some sentimental, ooey-gooey stuff that middle-aged women and poets love (I am a poet, so I can verify that my statement is accurate). Damn straight I'm gonna talk about love.
     My undying and unyielding love that I have for the most special matter in my life: Bioware. Oh how I love thee, Bioware. Literally countless hours I have spent in the warm embrace of your most bountiful bosom. For every moment that I have been down, you have been there to pick me back up, dust me off, and plant a gentle kiss upon my brow. For every time of anger, you have allowed me to vent it all through swarms of Darkspawn and those vile husks. For every time I lost myself, I could find it in you. For those times when I thought moving on was impossible, you showed me through the Warden, Hawke, the Inquisitor, and Shepherd that I could keep going.
       For all the moments when nothing seemed worth it, you proved me wrong and made me want to live. Some people may say that you just make video games, but they are so wrong. You give people hope, you show people that anything is possible, and to some, you give a reason to live. I do not regret a single second I spent in one of your creations, and I look forward to the countless hours I have in front of me.
      Cheers to you Bioware, you beautiful, wonderful people.
      Much love from a fan since Baldur's Gate




On the off chance someone from Bioware actually reads this, hi! Check out my vlogs, which have nothing to do with this post, just omg that would be so cool! youtube.com/shran100

No comments:

Post a Comment