Wednesday 9 March 2016

Pizza Review

       To paraphrase the Great Ben Wyatt, the pizza...betrayed me?!
Tuesday nights are pizza night for me, and last night I decided to pay an extra $3 for the stuffed crust option. I will never again make that mistake. It first all seemed good! The toppings tasted the same, the crust was slightly different, but not unpleasant! At first the crust tasted good and the cheese filling, which was not the over powering amount I had feared, was gooey near perfection.
      But then, as food tends to do, it cooled off. Normally this isn't a problem with pizza! Who doesn't enjoy a nice cold slice for breakfast occasionally? Unfortunately for the stuffed crust pizza, once it cools off the cheese inside the crust turns into rubber. And not the kind that comes in handy once pizza cools off either. I managed to eat an entire two, 2, slices of the pizza. After the second, which was after the pizza had cooled off (it was still warm, it was not cold), my stomach was in open rebellion against the Hand (Game of Thrones reference or Marvel, you decide), and I couldn't bring myself to having more. Soon, my stomach was rioting, and I believe it was trying to tear my internal organs apart. Or at least it felt that way. I have never in my life eaten so little pizza for a meal. Two small slices and I was down.
        Maybe this will become a new fad diet, maybe this is what I will become famous for. I don't know. I do know that I will never buy a stuffed crust pizza ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment