Monday 11 April 2016

Firsts

        The first real video for Weekly Queer News went up this weekend!  A day after it was supposed to... YouTube has been hating me lately for some reason, and keeps stopping my uploads at 71%. I thought I had the problem fixed, and set the video to upload and publish automatically before I headed to my parent's for the weekend. Unfortunately, I did not have the problem solved, and the video didn't upload. But I got it to work last night! And today's vlog went up on time, so maybe the problem is fixed now?
        I feel like WQN will get emotionally draining some weeks, there are so many sad stories out there, and it's hard to find the uplifting ones sometimes. I am going to try to end each episode with some happy news though! Something uplifting, or just not horrible?
       I feel like I shouldn't just post another short story, but I honestly don't have anything to talk about today. It's like it's Monday or something weird like that. I know what I need to write, but I'm not ready to write that yet. Soon, maybe this week even. But not today. It was my first weekend without her. Every time the wind moved a door, I thought it was her coming to say hello. Every noise I couldn't place was just her pushing something out of her way. But it wasn't her, and that's all I'm going to say today.
        Save the rest Zak, not today, not while you're at work. It's okay, it's okay. Okay. Okay. Moving on.
        After all is said and done, all we have is movement.  

No comments:

Post a Comment