Wednesday 3 February 2016

Updates on my updates

      I seem to have forgotten to post anything yesterday... My bad. I kinda had a topic lined up and everything.. I was going to talk about how I was filming my 75th vlog, and that it wasn't anything special or groundbreaking because 75 is just a number, and that I was saving the special stuff for my 100th vlog. I mean, I still could talk about that, but it wouldn't feel right. The video is up already, so writing about filming it would just feel hollow. 
      I went on a cleaning binge last night. Felt pretty good. Got pretty much everything cleaned up, except for my dishes, which was especially unfortunate this morning when I realized all of my coffee mugs were in the dishes. Apparently I used all my mugs in two days, which I am both confused and concerned by. That's a lot of caffeine I apparently consumed. 
      I haven't really touched video games for the past couple nights, so I'm hoping to get some game time in tonight before Arrow and editing. Tried playing some GTA the other night, but couldn't connect to the server. Hopefully I can connect tonight and stream it on twitch! Oh yeah, I have a twitch channel! Go check it out, so far I've played Fallout and Battlefront on it, and am hoping to start streaming GTA, Halo, and possible Dragon Age in the near future! I would stream Metal Gear, but I am embarrassingly bad. Chicken hat bad... Anyways. 
      Good solid update, Zak. 
      Thanks. I tried really hard. 




twitch.tv/shran100

No comments:

Post a Comment