Wednesday 18 November 2015

Started Working Out Again

     I started working out again. Today was my first serious work out in about two years, and it feels pretty good. Even the run through blowing snow on somewhat icy streets felt good.
     That said, going for a run with my Scottish Terrier was not my best idea today. She kept stopping to sniff things and I would have to run in place until she was ready to go again. Almost fell a few times too when she decided to stop suddenly while behind me.
     Good times for her, I am sure.
     I was feeling improvements in my flexibility even after this first work out, so I'm excited to see how the progression goes for me! And talking about it in my vlog is a good source of accountability!
     Don't worry, this isn't going to turn into a health and fitness blog, I just felt like sharing this. I feel good right now; I'm a little sore, but it's a good sore. I'm already feeling more energetic too!
      Emailed a couple more agents today, still going strong on that front, hopefully I hear from one soon! It would be nice to know that this risk is paying off. I`m sure it will in the long run, but paying bills isn't a long-term thing. It is shockingly short-term.
      If you're enjoying my blogs, please go and subscribe to my youtube channel: youtube.com/user/shran100
      I post daily vlogs there, a weekly news show, and random special videos about once a month! Please go give me a like on my latest video, and subscribe so you don't miss a thing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment