Wednesday 25 November 2015

Sarcastic AF

       Alright, alright, I'll start writing.
       Hey, how's life treating you today?
      That's a terrible way to start a blog, sounds like a fricking email.
      Technology mildly worked for me today. YouTube froze a bunch while uploading, but it only made it take like an hour extra. And I was able to get a bunch of other stuff done as well! Yay for productivity! I'm looking at ways to promote my content on the cheap (read: free), and in that vein, I have started an official tumblr page for my vlog!!! YAY! Wow. Chill out caps lock McGee. You can find my page at: zakitudevlogs.tumblr.com. Yet another way I'm giving you to find and watch my videos with having to go to the dreaded YouTube.
      I've been told sarcasm isn't an attractive trait. But what do those people know? They haven't even looked in a mirror lately. I mean, come on, people in glass houses.
       I think that's the meanest I've been in one of these... I must be tired. (hint: I am) I apologize to any of the sarcastically impaired people whom I may have offended with my comment.
      But seriously, just because you don't understand a sarcastic comment doesn't mean you need to broadcast your ignorance.
       Down boy. Be nice.
      Hello. This has been blogging with a tired Zak. Please go and follow his YouTube channel for content when he isn't falling asleep at keyboards: youtube.com/user/shran100. Like his page on Facebook: facebook.com/zakitudevlogs. Join his group for Canadian Asexuals: facebook.com/canadianaces. And follow him on tumblr where he reblogs scarves: zakitudevlogs.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment