Friday 20 November 2015

About the refugees

      Ok. News video has been live for almost a day now. I can do this without spoiling it, right?
      Look at these pictures and then tell me that the refugees shouldn't be allowed in Canada:




     I think that first image sends a pretty clear message. A message that so many people are keen on proving correct. Why would you want to approve that message? France was the nation that was attacked, do you know what their response to the refugees was? Keep em coming. France has agreed to bring in even more refugees than they had already pledged to. The one country where it may have been understandable for them to say "no" to the refugees. And they want to bring in more. Because They want to help people. They want to save lives. Almost immediately after the attacks, they pledged to bring in more refugees. That's the human spirit. That's what makes me believe in humanity.
       The hate in the world really pisses me off. 
       A friend of mine told me that he thought I was too harsh in yesterday's video. This was my response: "I get that you thought I was harsh. And that was my goal. These are harsh times, and the people preaching hate aren't listening to people being calm and sensitive. Do you know how many time I've been called a bleeding heart liberal pussy from the times I've tried being calm and gentle with these people? No. You don't. I've tried playing nice. It didn't work." 
       These people need our help. And you know with the roles reversed, that they would be helping us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment