Thursday 19 November 2015

The one that ended super seriously

     I filmed my most controversial news video yet. It shouldn't be something that's controversial, but I know it will be. I don't want to spoil it, you'll need to watch my video to see why.
     Today was a weird day.
     I didn't get as much accomplished as I wanted, or I feel like I didn't? I got a news show filmed, I sent off emails about Zakitude Consulting, but I didn't get any actual writing done, and that's where the feeling disaccompliment comes from.
     I'm a writer, but so much of my energy today went into different projects (my body and my business) instead of my passion. The days I feel most fulfilled are the days when I realistically get the least accomplished but got tons of writing done. I've probably got too many games going on right now, and I should narrow my focus, but I want all of these to succeed. I probably should focus on one of them until it does succeed, but I'm too nervous to put all my energy behind one project. What if I put all my efforts into one thing and it fails? Then where am I? Probably the same place I am right now...
      I got really mad while filming the news this afternoon. Like, super mad. Filming got intense, and I got emotional. It was a hard thing to film. While searching for a thumbnail just now, I got sad. I sat and looked at all the potential options, my heart slowly breaking.
      The world is standing at the edge of a cliff. There is so much hate floating around right now, that the smallest breeze will push the world over, and we all will fall with it. We can save the world, but it will require all of us. All of us have to stand up to the hate and show it that love is stronger. We cannot let the hate when. We cannot allow the hate to consume the world and bring it down around us.
     Come on people. Stand up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment