Monday 30 November 2015

A Short List of Happy Things

    The interview went really good today! I went in feeling positive, and the interviewer was super friendly and nice! I really enjoyed it. She told me that she would let me know by the end of the week.
     Hoping everything goes good!
     Anyway, on to the rest of the blog post!
    Today I will publishing a list of things that have made me happy this past month, because this month has thrown a lot of hits my way and I want to look back at the good!

  1. putting extra time into my writing
  2. dedicated time for my vlog and other filming pursuits 
  3. time for introspection (which is both positive and negative, but only positives)
  4. making new ace friends
  5. writing a post that meant so much to so many people
  6. binge-watching Jessica Jones
  7. binge-watching Master of None
  8. reading Ready Player One and Armada for the first time
  9. starting on my memoir
  10. finishing my solo campaign on Borderlands 2 (first time taking the Warrior out solo)
  11. playing through Halo 5: Guardians (great game btw, solid story)
  12. the warm start to winter
  13. midnight cupcakes
  14. started working out again
  15. time for recharging 
     I know this list seems short, but a lot of the things on it are pretty big, or took up a significant portion of time!
    This has been a short list of things that made me happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment