Tuesday 1 December 2015

I did it. I made a blog with Moss references.

     Quick update that I wasn't thinking I would have to give yet: I GOT THE JOB! AND MY CAPSLOCK KEY IS STUCK! AHHHH
     Kidding. I held the shift key for all of that. I ain't no capslock sucka.
     But yeah, I got the mother flipping job. And I'm going to dress like Moss everyday.
this Moss, not the plant
And if you still don't understand the reference, watch The IT Crowd. It's British and it's absolutely hilarious. It's about the IT department in this major company. Just watch it. Have I ever steered you wrong about a show before? 
     Now that I have this job, another concern has popped up; do I drive 3 hours (hour and a half in, hour and a half out) everyday, or do I find a place to stay in the city for three months? The costs are, honestly, fairly similar in either case, so it all boils down to seeing if I can find a place that's reasonable. 
     But oh man, I am so pumped to start this job. It's the start of a whole new adventure in an industry that I've literally always wanted to be more a part of, and now I am! I am so ready for this change. I think it's going to be a super positive experience! Plus the exposure I'll be receiving! Oh man. I am pumped. Like. Crazy levels of pumpeditude. It's a word. Don't question it. 
     Now I'm going to relax with a nice glass of milk, and enjoy my evening. Except, uh oh, I'm all out of milk. And you know what that means:
    With that note, I shall bid you ado until tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment