Sunday 13 December 2015

Sorry...

     I am getting so sporadic with these posts... I'm not trying to miss them! Honest, it just happens... I've been getting home so late from work, and I've been so tired that even the thought of writing something puts me straight to sleep. I'm falling so behind! I'm sorry. 
     Maybe I should start posting poetry and short stories on the days I don't have time for original posts... that's probably what they call a good idea. 
     I guess today will just be an update on life? Sure. Why not. I'm enjoying work! It's been fun so far, and I'm getting to do some pretty cool things! The drive is super annoying, and I am still looking into finding a place to stay. But I work this week, and then I'm off for two weeks for Christmas, so there really isn't a point in getting a place there for a week right now, so I will officially start my hunt in the new year! 
     This is so boring, I'm putting myself to sleep. Wow. 
     Go watch my vlogs: youtube.com/shran100 

No comments:

Post a Comment