Tuesday 8 December 2015

The Canadian Way

     I missed posting yesterday! I am so sorry! I just had a billion things to do, and I had to fall asleep extra early because I had to be awake extra early. I was on the road at just after 7 this morning. I had been awake for 3 hours before starting work today. I had a plan for yesterday's blog, but I think I will save it for the weekend... I don't want to rush it, so I'm not going to work on it right now, because I'm not sure how long I have...
     I started work with the Film Festival today! It's been pretty good. It's a fairly laid back atmosphere here, and everyone seems to get along fairly well. We hosted a screening today, so my morning had to do with that. This afternoon I went around and talked with a few businesses, then watched two very different documentaries to see which would be the best fit for a museum in Halifax.
     Sidebar: I hate this keyboard.
     I'm excited to be starting work here, less so about the drive. Today wasn't bad because the roads were perfect, and there was no fog or anything, but those conditions probably won't stick around for too long. It is winter in Saskatchewan after all. -40 has to show up eventually...
      I think this will probably be it for today. Just a quick update and an apology. The Canadian Way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment