Friday 8 January 2016

50 blogs! Yesterday...

     Yesterday was my 50th blog and nobody told me! You all let me post that mess of a blog that is so not going to get me a sponsorship! No, no, I don't wanna hear that I should've known because there's a counter at the top of the page. This is so on all of you. Not me at all. Nope. Noooope.
     Fine. It may have been slightly my fault... Especially the part where I didn't know what to write about in the first place. But! Now that I know I messed up my 50th blog, I do know what to write about! 
    I started this blog as basically a writing exercise for myself.  A way to make sure I was writing something new on a regular basis. Even just random streams of thought like yesterday! Because it all helps in the creative process. Since its inception however, it has grown into something more than that. It has become something that I actually care about. It's become a place where I can speak my mind and share what's important to me. And where I can post really sarcastic stuff that doesn't actually get read... I've been able to write on topics that really matter! And you're reading them! And sharing them! And hopefully enjoying them even! Between this blog and my tumblr my post on Ace Day has been shared almost 1000 times! That's incredible! Because I submitted something that I wrote for my blog, a magazine has asked me to write for them! The previous sentence doesn't quite fit the flow but I don't care! 
      This goes without saying, but none of this would've been possible if it weren't you, my readers. You have guys have read 50 (51) blogs that I've written! Possibly more if you read my older blogs. And you have stuck around! You care about what I'm saying for some strange reason! 
      Thank you all. From the very bottom of my heart. You guys are amazing. 
      Go watch my vlog now. 
      in case you forgot. 
      Love you all! 
      And see you in another 50!

No comments:

Post a Comment