Tuesday 26 January 2016

Getting back on track

     I am making a concentrated effort to get back on track with my filming. I think I'm getting back into the swing of things.. I'm remembering to film, and I am actually getting a fair amount of footage on a daily basis. That said, I am still not comfortable with filming in stores, or other such public places. It just feels a little awkward. It would probably not feel so weird in larger centres, but I'm not in them. So for now, I will just awkwardly film random bits and pieces of things!
     I'm really enjoying being able to film things other than just driving again. It's nice to have time to do that, and to be able to edit. I actually missed editing on a regular basis! Which apparently is a common thing for vloggers. I want to grow as a filmmaker, and being able to film and edit on a daily basis will help me to grow my skills. I want to start experimenting with my filming, and maybe try some different things with my editing. I really want to set up some multi camera shots, but I keep forgetting my tripod at home, and that kind of limits my options for that.
      This got a little technical. I wasn't planning that. Although, I rarely plan my blogs... So I guess that's to be expected? Hmm. Anywho.
      I'm glad so many of you enjoyed yesterday's post! I really enjoyed writing it, and sharing that news with all of you! It feels really good to say all of that, and I am super glad that I can share it with all of you. The fact that these posts are being read all over the world (literally) is staggering! I always wanted to be read by people from all over, and I am. It's incredible. Simply incredible. Man, I'm thanking you guys a lot lately! Good thing I insult you so much in my vlogs to make up for it!
     Love you all! (seriously, I do. It's amazing that you all put time aside to read these and watch my videos, and I appreciate it so much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment