Monday 26 October 2015

Not a clickbait

I've started daily vlogging.
My friend Matt suggested I challenge myself and try it. I'm on my third day and I am loving it! It's really fun and actually kinda awesome. And it's helping me get over the awkwardness of filming in front of strangers and walking around talking to myself!
"No strange person staring at me, I'm not the crazy person! You're the crazy one!"
Good times.
I'm filming myself typing this right now, talk about pressure. I keep messing up from watching myself type? Ok. Maybe I am the crazy person.
Daily vlogging. Right, That was my topic.
It's going to be interesting seeing how I fill my days this week. Started my new job, which is essentially a desk job. I'm going to have to be extra creative with trying to make my vlogs entertaining. Which I probably need to be doing in my everyday life anyways!
And! With all this newfound free time, I'll be able to actually post on here! Yay! You guys get to listen to my thoughts and read them! How lucky are you all! I'm almost jealous. Almost.
I think that's good for this post. You guys have a great day. Or evening. Whatever it is for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment