Saturday 10 October 2015

Oops I did it again

I keep forgetting to post here. I know I said that I would be way better at posting here than on my vlog. Oops. 
Anyways, still working on that special post to go with my special vlog. Special. 
Sorry, I had to say it again. 
I have one vlog uploading as I type this, and another one that I have to re edit because I wasn't happy with it. 
So, I got an iPhone 6s couple weeks ago, and I am loving filming on it. I'm sure you've noticed the videos shot on it have been much clearer and have 100% more time lapses. I'm loving those, and I hope you are too. 
I have some ideas to diversify my content that I hope to be bringing to you all soon! Exciting times are afoot people! Afoot I tell you! 
Anyways, Chris Pratt is on my tv and he needs all of my attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment