Thursday 12 May 2016

Thinking hurts

     I sincerely apologize for my extended absence. It was not planned. Work got super busy, and I've been sick for the past few days. Even right now I am lightheaded and finding it difficult to focus. I had a post planned for yesterday, and it will still happen, I just couldn't write it out. Every time I went to, things got blurry. It sucks. Sucks even more because I have two articles that I need to research, write, and edit by Sunday, but I'm too sick to do that right now. Even this is taking me forever to type out; I keep having to take breaks and close my eyes.
      As a writer, this kind of head cold bothers me a whole lot more than almost anything else. The mere act of thinking is tiring, and the thought of turning those thoughts into text is even more draining. My writing isn't the only aspect of my life suffering either--my filming and editing is suffering. Over the past two days, I've maybe filmed enough for one vlog. Maybe.
      Alright, this isn't going to be a full length post--in fact, this is the extent of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment