Thursday 10 September 2015

I should really write a blog

Sup guys? I know I've been lacking in both blog and vlog updates, but my internet sucks. And the final Dragon Age: Inquisition DLC came... I've only cried twice so far and have played for an hour...  I don't know if you guys have played the Dragon Age series, but you should. It is phenomenal. The writers for it are amazing, and give the games emotional depth that is unheard of in most mainstream games. But I'm not here to post reviews. Maybe I'll start up my review blog up again if I get the time.

New paragraph! Gotta keep up my impeccable English skills with this here new paragraph! English!

Seriously though, I am a writer. And as such, I need to be more dedicated to the craft. Because I love it, I'm just lazy and want instant success. #realmoment. I really want to succeed at this. This whole "zakitude" thing. I think it would be really cool, and I could show off aspects of Canadian life that aren't glamorous, or fancy, just real. Plus this is super fun. And freeing in an odd way.

Anyways, I hope you guys are all enjoying this, I am. I plan on posting more regularly once I have access to faster internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment