Tuesday 15 September 2015

Sitting here. Alone.


I feel kinda off today. Like I wanna cry, but I don't know exactly why? Anybody else get those days? I think I'm just super stressed about my move, and about the money situation involved with moving. Plus I'm... yeah. Finances are fun. Being an adult is totes the best. #ugh
On the bright side, I finished the final piece of Dragon Age dlc. Which only made me tear up like 5 times. And will be the last new Dragon Age stuff for a while. Shit. That's not a bright side at all. Umm....  Doctor Who starts on saturday! That's a bright side! Saved it.
Other than that, I don't really have too much to offer. It's just a normal Tuesday. I'm going to try to get some filming done, mainly because I look good today. And I almost have enough footage for a vlog. But mainly the looking good part.
Anyways,  have a good one peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment