Tuesday 18 April 2017

broken help

write something cheerful
for it will make cheerful you who are not
smile until the frown is forgot
ignore the pain -- it won't last
it's just a state of mind
so change your mind -- change your mood
get some more sleep -- you're just tired
you need some fresh air
have a cup of tea
have a drink
have a smoke
Fuck. Off.
Be quiet
I hear enough voice
calling me
demanding me
commanding me
you don't know
you don't understand
these lies you parade as truths demean
                                                 devalue
they add to the struggle
the hindering help you thoughtlessly provide
broken you maim me
broken I am
              broken by the faith I put in you
              broken by the trust I placed in you
              broken by your help
all these lies clambering to help
buried by advice
suffocated by help
the depression wasn't enough to break me
                     maybe your "help" is

No comments:

Post a Comment